- What is Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc.?
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, Inc. is a casual dining restaurant chain founded in 1969 in Seattle, Washington that operates through its wholly-owned subsidiary, Red Robin International, Inc., under the trade name Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews. Red Robin is the Gourmet Burger Authority™, famous for serving a variety of innovative, high-quality burgers with Bottomless Steak Fries® in a fun environment welcoming to guests of all ages. No one makes moments of connection over craveable food more memorable than Red Robin. In addition to its many burger offerings, Red Robin serves a wide variety of salads, soups, appetizers, entrees, desserts and signature beverages. Red Robin also offers a variety of options behind the bar, including an extensive selection of local and regional beers, and innovative adult beer shakes and cocktails.
- When did Red Robin Gourmet Burgers become a public company?
Red Robin’s shares started to trade on the Nasdaq Global Market on July 19, 2002.
- Can I buy stock directly?
Red Robin Gourmet Burgers does not have a direct purchase plan.
- On which exchange is Red Robin traded and what is the ticker symbol?
Red Robin trades on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol “RRGB”.
- Does Red Robin pay a cash dividend?
Red Robin does not pay a cash dividend and does not anticipate paying a dividend in the foreseeable future.
- What are the Company’s SIC (Standard Industrial Classification), NAICS (North American Industry Classification System) and CUSIP (Committee on Uniform Security Identification Procedures) numbers?
SIC – 5812 Retail- Eating Places. NAICS – 722110 Eating Places (Full Service Restaurants). CUSIP# - 75689M101.
- Who is Red Robin’s transfer agent?
Red Robin’s transfer agent is American Stock Transfer & Trust Co.
Address: 6201 15th Avenue Brooklyn, NY 11219
Telephone: (800) 937-5449
- Where can I get the latest corporate news releases and financial reports?
Corporate news releases, including earnings and other financial information, are available by clicking here.
- When does the Company’s fiscal year end?
For financial reporting purposes, the Company's fiscal year is 52 or 53 weeks ending the last Sunday of the calendar year.
- Who are the Company’s independent auditors?
Deloitte & Touche LLP
- How can I contact you?